The Osprey Xenith 88L is perfect for backpacking with heavy loads for up to a week or more. The Xenith's legendary load-carrying ability keeps you comfortable throughout the journey, and interchangeable hipbelt and harness sizes plus custom molding allow anyone to dial in the perfect fit for them. Trail-focused features like hydration compatibility and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment ease your journey, every step of the way. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
· Floating, removable top lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets converts to a DayLid daypack for side trips from camp or bagging peaks. Not available outside the US and Canada.
· Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
· Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
· External hydration reservoir sleeve is easy to access when the pack is fully loaded and accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
· Dual side zips provide easy access to gear stored in the main compartment without removing the top lid
· Two zippered front pockets provide additional storage and organization options
· Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
· Front hybrid nylon/stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
· Dual access stretch mesh side pockets store water bottles and more
· Dual side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a slim pack profile when not fully packed
· Dual ice tool attachment points
· Zippered, wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
· Removable sleeping pad straps
· Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle